- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Third Party Web Beacons
We use third-party web beacons from Google to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Google may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice, visit Google Analytics.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via phone, 877.65.SHINE:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
European Marble Refinishing will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
European Marble Refinishing will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
This website contains links to other websites. European Marble Refinishing is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.